Sunday, December 11, 2011

"Just Go With It" Jennifer Anniston Wedding Dress

Movies provide all kinds of wonderful wedding inspiration... especially when it comes to wedding dresses. In one of Jennifer Annistons latest blockbusters, "Just Go With It", the final scene sees her marrying her co-star played by Adam Sandler. Unfortunately, there are no official photos available from the movie, but i've taken some photos myself for you to enjoy. What's unique about this sexy sheath design is the glamorous sheer fabric at the side breast area and also the panel work at the back. I'm sure your groom's jaw would drop (and maybe he'd dribble just a little) if he saw you standing at the top of the aisle in this sexy dress. This is pure wedding va-va-voom!






This dress is currently not available for commercial sale.
However, I am in contact with the designer, and if there is enough genuine people
wanting this dress, i may just be able to convince them to
'Just Go With It' and put it in production.

If you are interested in buying this dress, please email me at
missfrogprincess@gmail.com

13 Love Notes:

Anonymous said...

Finally a picture of this dress! I love this dress and have trying to find the designer for ages! Thanks for posting such great pics!

Deva said...

Has anyone found the designer yet?????/

Frog Princess said...

Hi Deva... sorry still haven't been able to find the name of the designer. Unfortunately my photos are about the closest thing you can get to this dress on the internet at the moment. Of course if i find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, i will let you know
Best Wishes, Frog Princess xx

Anonymous said...

also trying to find the designer.....

clm said...

I've been searching the web weekly for this dress, and was pleasantly surprised to see someone actually took photos of the dress from the movie. Thinking good thoughts that someone will know the designer. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Will return here once i find it, i have a team of friends searching for this dress! Unless someone finds it before(fingers crossed)- ive been looking for weeks! I call it the #Justgowithitdress mission. Found some similars... but not the one we want!

Frog Princess said...

Hi ladies... Somebody out there must know who designed the dress. I am still doing some research as well and hopefully between us all, we will find the golden ticket !! hehehe. This certainly is turning out to be the "Just Go With It Dress Mission"... fingers are crossed. xoxo

Frog Princess said...

NEWS FLASH ! NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

I have tracked down the designer of this wedding dress. Currently the gown is NOT available for commercial sale and is kept as part of the movie archive. However, this may be about to change. You might just be in luck!

If you are serious about wanting this dress. Please send me an email at missfrogprincess@gmail.com and i will then keep you up to date on any developments of the dress becoming available to you very soon.

xoxo

Coco Loca said...

Ok you keep saying that you're in touch with the designer, but haven't once said who it is. Could you please share with us who the designer is??

Frog Princess said...

Hi 'Coco Loca' , i have actually said in a post before that the designer is one of the staff from the movie. But out of respect for them, i will maintain their privacy until they agree to be disclosed. It's just a natural respect thing. I'm sure you can understand this.

AP5 said...

I am no where near getting married but hope by the time I am this will be in production. This is the dress I want to be married in

Anonymous said...

Ok. Finally a bit of info on the dress. I, too, have been checking back to find out where to get this dress. I am nowhere near getting married either, but want this dress for when the time comes. Please keep us posted and please convince the designer to "share the wealth." sounds like others feel the same way I do. thanks.

Anonymous said...

I'm getting married in September of this year and this would be the perfect wedding dress! I have been looking for the past 7 months and cannot find anything I like as much. Please help!
Thanks,
Erin