Monday, October 3, 2011

Fortnum & Mason

I have a real guilty pleasure when i am in London... and that is to go into the wonderful department store called Fortnum & Mason... it's a foodies paradise. Not surprising it is also the Royal families favourite food hall. Despite stocking a huge range of accessories, perfumes and homewares, the shop is famed for its amazing upmarket food hall stocked with gastronomic delights. What i love most about the store is of course the magnificent wedding cakes and cookies !! On my latest trip i found my dream wedding cake, i couldn't take my eyes off it... my jaw also dropped when i saw the price tag. Oh well, one can still dream.

The beautiful cake cabinet in store at Fortnum & Mason...


Fortnum & Mason wedding cakes are designed exclusively by
the Queen of cakes in England... Peggy Porschen.




Click here to see the full selection of
wedding cakes available at Fortnum & Mason

0 Love Notes: