Sunday, February 6, 2011

White by Vera Wang

Vera Wang has just become even more attractive! Vera Wang has collaborated with David's Bridal to produce an affordable range of gowns, so now every girls dream of walking down the aisle in a Vera Wang can come true. The White collection will hit stores February 11 and is priced from $600 to $1400 !! Read that again... $600 to $1400 !! And just look at the designs! They are classic Vera.... stunning !! I'm sooooo excited !!





Top Row: $700, $1000, $1300
Bottom Row: $1200, $1200, $1400

View the entire collection at David's Bridal

2 Love Notes:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! If I got back to the gym and rid myself of all my SFF-weight*, I could afford to buy one of these gowns. And although I am not getting married, I could just afford to buy one just to walk around the house doing the dishes and reading magazines. (Am thinking of the episode of 'Friends' where Monica, Phoebe and Rachel do exactly that in wedding gowns.)

* SFF = Strawberry Freddo Frogs

Frog Princess said...

OMG !! That is hilarious!.... And sooooo ME !! I am not even engaged yet i entered a competition to win a wedding dress and a colleague of mine said the exact same thing to me...that he could imagine me just walking around in the dress cleaning, doing shopping, having breakfast, cooking, going to work, as if nothing was strange about that ! I love it !!!!!!!

Thanks for your Love Notes... very entertaining.