Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wedding Joy

I don't know if I will ever get married, mainly because I'm too busy chasing rainbows, catching frogs and kissing them. But even if my little froggy did turn into a Prince I'm not sure I would have a wedding day.

It's not that I don't want to get married, it's just that I don't know if I could have only one wedding celebration !! You see, I'm in love with all things weddings, how could I ever decide on just one dress, one theme, one menu, one photographer? I could spend forever browsing through wedding magazines, websites and watching wedding movies. Everything just oozes beauty, happiness and dreams... what's not to love about weddings? They really do brighten my day, just like rainbows and kisses.

So here are my little pots of gold, all discovered while I've been chasing rainbows and kissing frogs xx


Sharing wedding joy with my darling friend Leanne on her wedding day
(Northern Exposure Photography London, UK)


With Love,



1 Love Notes:

Sharnel said...

I love this photo of you Nicky!
xxx