Monday, June 21, 2010

Polka Dot Bride

I have been meaning to write this post for a long, long time now and i have more than enough reasons too. What i need to do is say the biggest thank you to Ms Polka Dot of Polka Dot Bride. Not only has Ms Polka Dot been a wonderful, encouraging support of Chasing Rainbows Kissing Frogs, but she also runs the best wedding blog in Australia. The Australian wedding industry would be lost without the hard work of Ms Polka Dot, she does the best job of promoting all the top Australian wedding vendors.

So, in honor of her support and encouragement, today i have a polka dot inspired wedding inspiration board. Thank you Ms Polka Dot for all the smiles you have provided me with. I look forward to continuing a fabulous blogging relationship. xx



2 Love Notes:

Polka Dot Bride said...

Frog Princess you are too kind and made me cry when I saw your post...

I am lucky to blog in a country that has bloggers like you in it! How fun are we going to make this world?

Frog Princess said...

Thank you Ms Polka Dot. Yes indeed, the bridal industry of Australia should fasten their seatbelts, because this is going to be one heck of a ride !!

xx